|>> Bookmark this site <<|
Employment Sites Links
|@ Web Directory Links:|
> Career Resource - links to commercial job databases on the web, connections to job databases maintained by various employers, and more.
> EmploymentSpot - links to job listings, job banks, career information, and more.
> Internet Professional Career Center - Internet Professional Career Center.
> JobHunt - list of internet job-search resources.
> Riley Guide - Riley Guide.
> Shoooby's Employment Links - Shoooby's Employment Links.
@ Most Hot Links:
* Job-Interview.net - guide to job interviews with strategy and job specific tips, sample interview questions and answers, and practice/mock interviews.
* Five O'Clock Club - career counseling network providing job search articles, books and private and small group career counseling.
* CareerPerfect.com - features online career planning, assessment testing, occupational matching, interview questions, and more.
* Career Success Map - online career focus testing profile for individuals and companies. Fee-based.
* Jvis.com - aptitude test that matches interests to careers, job groups and college majors. Site offers career planning and employment resources.
* Christian Career Center - includes testing and assessment, articles, and professional counseling from a Christian perspective.
* Careers By Design - online career assessments including Strong Interest Inventory, Myers Briggs, and FIRO-B. Career counseling, resume review, interviewing skills.
* Human Resource Interface (HRI) - resume writing services, personal reference checking, promotional services, and compensation studies.
@ More Sites Links:
21st Century Workforce Commission - examining and reporting on the knowledge, skills, and opportunities that would allow the greatest number of Americans to participate in the information and technology workforce.
American Society of Employers - American Society of Employers
Annie E. Casey Foundation - Jobs Initiative Program - dedicated to improving access for disadvantaged young adults to family-supporting employment. News updates, labor market reform resources, and reports from the Initiative.
Association of Workers' Compensation Boards of Canada (AWCBC) - non-profit organization that facilitates information exchange about Canadian worker compensation boards and commissions.
California Workers' Compensation Institute - private, nonprofit organization working to improve the operation of the California workers' compensation system.
California Workforce Association - information on workforce development, welfare to work, one-stop career centers and linkages to economic development.
Canadian Career Development Foundation - contains resources & training programs for career development professionals and their clients.
Commissionaires - specialties include facilities and special event security, bylaw enforcement, and vehicle dispatching.
Employment Policies Institute - a research organization dedicated to studying entry-level employment issues.
Equal Employment Opportunities Trust (EEO) - to promote equal employment opportunities in the New Zealand workplace.
Green Thumb - national nonprofit that provides older workers with limited incomes with training opportunities and community service jobs.
Injured Workers' Alliance - provides Oregon Workers' Compensation facts and information.
International Homeworkers Association - International Homeworkers Association
Maine Injured Workers Association - an organization of chemically injured workers who believe that the Maine Workers Compensation Reform of 19 has failed them.
MedCheck Project - injured workers uniting for unbiased medical evaluations and prompt medical treatment when filing a workers' compensation claim.
Mountain States Employers Council - a membership organization that partners with employers in human resource, employment law, survey, and training needs.
National Jobs for All Coalition - building a new movement for full employment at livable wages.
One-Stop Career Center Initiative - sponsors the Fee-For-Services Web Site, providing a forum for discussion and information exchange about fee-based employment services.
South Forty Corporation - non-profit organization that provides employers with no-cost job placement services.
Temp Club - association designed to benefit temporary and contract workers of all types.
United Nations ESCAP Human Resources Development Section - details the work of the UN in human resources development in Asia and the Pacific and more.
[ Back To Homepage ]